When you just need to get stuff done, this collection of 30 blog posts will be your helping hand. These Private Label Rights (PLR)* blog posts are perfect for when you need a blog post but don't know where to start. Jump start the ideas with these ready to use blog posts.
Goal Setting Articles
Goals Topic List
• Five Things You Can Do Today to Achieve Your Goals
• Are You Setting the Right Goals for Yourself?
• Are Your Limiting Beliefs Stopping You from Achieving Your Goals?
• Common Goal Setting Obstacles and How to Maneuver around Them
• Goal Setting Tools to Help You Succeed
• How to Create a Pattern of Success
• How to Find Motivation to Achieve Your Goals
• How to Prioritize Your Goals
• How to Set Powerful Goals You Can Achieve
• What Is a Smart Goal?
Business StartUp Articles
Business Start Up Topic List
• Creating Your Action Plan and Online Business Timeline
• Do You Have an Entrepreneurial Mindset
• How to Identify Your Target Audience and Ideal Customer
• How to Make Your Business Stand Out from the Competition
• How to Perform a SWOT Analysis for Your Online Business Idea
• Mind Mapping to Assess Your Strengths
• Starting an Online Business
• Ten Things You Want to Know about Your Competition
• Top Questions to Ask before Launching Your Own Business
• Why It's Important to Study Your Competition
Online Marketing Articles
Online Marketing Topic List
• Article Marketing 101
• Find Niche, Get Traffic
• Joint Ventures 101
• Why Keywords are Important to Your Success
• List Building 101
• Make Your Site “Sticky”
• Online Marketing Tactics
• SEO Crash Course
• Social Networking 101
• Strategies to Maximize Incoming Links
How Much You Would Normally Pay for Business Articles Like These
$197 Gets You 30 Done For You Blog Posts
• Over 18,000 Words
• Less than $7 an Article
• Easy to Edit
• Easy to Use
• Online Marketing
• Business StartUp
• Goal Settting
• Save Money
• Get More Work Done
• Work Smarter, Not Harder
Private Label Rights (PLR) enables companies to reap the benefits of content marketing who may not otherwise have the resources to do so. The idea behind PLR is that this is a jumping off point for your own content. You take the generic content offered and add "you" to it - customize it -with your style and then it becomes completely your work.
The most important point to remember (which is also the central idea behind PLR) is that PLR must be altered. PLR is made for the purchaser to put their own spin on it or add in unique insights.
PLR products are commonly used in blog posts, emails, daily tips, eBooks, and similar applications, which can draw customers to a business website. Businesses also offer PLR content like an eBook as an add-on to online courses, which is especially useful when the PLR product compliments or supplements the main content being provided. PLR content has also been used in article marketing, where the content of one company is published on another’s website. For businesses that are just getting started or that don’t have the resources to keep up a blog or email campaign from scratch, PLR products can be a big help.
No. These are for your private and personal business use. These articles may not be resold.
If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us via email at ClientCare@TheSuccessfulMama.com.